- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Side Padding Feature Request for Reading Format
- mysterandom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #10162
by mysterandom
Side Padding Feature Request for Reading Format was created by mysterandom
Would you consider implementing the Side Padding scroller for other reading formats besides the webtoon reading format?
I find that some of my comics feel like they're better read if the image size can be slightly adjusted. Some comics I found that being too big can make panel reading feel too isolated, and it's also to do with the overabundance of detail in the page's composition.
There's the option to make tilt the tablet to make the image noticeably smaller, but that's it. The page's image size becomes too small. I'd appreciate the feature that can let me adjust the side padding while reading in my tablet in portrait to make reading easier.
This feature is already incorporated in the scrolling reading mode meant for webtoons for reference.
I find that some of my comics feel like they're better read if the image size can be slightly adjusted. Some comics I found that being too big can make panel reading feel too isolated, and it's also to do with the overabundance of detail in the page's composition.
There's the option to make tilt the tablet to make the image noticeably smaller, but that's it. The page's image size becomes too small. I'd appreciate the feature that can let me adjust the side padding while reading in my tablet in portrait to make reading easier.
This feature is already incorporated in the scrolling reading mode meant for webtoons for reference.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 months 2 weeks ago #10167
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Side Padding Feature Request for Reading Format
You can use some of the fit modes and then zoom a little bit to increase size. For example using landscape + fit inside + some zoom, that will create padding. It also works with the Auto fit mode and zoom out.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mysterandom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
2 months 2 weeks ago #10170
by mysterandom
Replied by mysterandom on topic Side Padding Feature Request for Reading Format
I mean I'm talking about reducing, zooming out to have more padding, which is similar to your webtoon scrolling fit mode whereas it's only there you have an adjustment slider for how close or far for padding you want your page's image to be.
I would like to have this kind of feature for the other fit mode like fit page/auto page which is unfortunately absent.
I would like to have this kind of feature for the other fit mode like fit page/auto page which is unfortunately absent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel