Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Importing to iOS questions

  • tayseratops
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 2 months ago #1671 by tayseratops
Importing to iOS questions was created by tayseratops
Hi! I'm new here.

I just wanna know if there's a way to cancel import via wifi once it started?
See, I accidentally clicked on import on my iPad and the whole process started going on.
But I don't wanna import this one whole folder, just a specific comic.
The problem is though, even if I tried disconnecting my wifi or tried closing the app, it seems that the importing process was just paused and everytime I connect my Macbook to my iPad through wifi, it starts to go on again.

How do I cancel this process? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #1676 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Importing to iOS questions
Welcome to the forum!

You have to go back to the import screen, and then tap the percentage indicator. You will see an importing queue, just tap the 'x' on each cell for individual cancelling or tap the 'x' in the bottom part for cancel everything.


Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Luis Ángel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!