- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Can You Change Views in Remote Library?
- WishItWas1984
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #1718
by WishItWas1984
Can You Change Views in Remote Library? was created by WishItWas1984
When you are in the Remote Library is there any way to change the view settings?
Specifically I'd like to...
1) Change how sub-folders are white box icons w/ a cover overlayed on it. I prefer just the cover. It seems you get more view options in the Library area after importing and none in the Import area when viewing remotely.
2) Change the number of sub-folders or comics displayed per page. I'd like to increase that.
3) I guess this is likely for a future update but it would be cool to have some kind of importing progress bar or menu. If I'm going on vacation and want to import a bunch of comics to the iPad, I can easily tap, tap, tap and have them download in the background, but there's no way to know if the app is actively still downloading, how many are left, how long until finished...etc..
All in all though this app is amazing!
Specifically I'd like to...
1) Change how sub-folders are white box icons w/ a cover overlayed on it. I prefer just the cover. It seems you get more view options in the Library area after importing and none in the Import area when viewing remotely.
2) Change the number of sub-folders or comics displayed per page. I'd like to increase that.
3) I guess this is likely for a future update but it would be cool to have some kind of importing progress bar or menu. If I'm going on vacation and want to import a bunch of comics to the iPad, I can easily tap, tap, tap and have them download in the background, but there's no way to know if the app is actively still downloading, how many are left, how long until finished...etc..
All in all though this app is amazing!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 1 month ago #1724
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can You Change Views in Remote Library?
I will replace the whole remote browsing/reading interface in future releases. It is going to be a great improvement over the current UI.
You can see what YACReader is importing, just use the percentage indicator in the main import view. But yes, this importing queue should be also available, at least, in the browsing UI. www.yacreader.com/forum/support-ios/338-...o-ios-questions#1676
You can see what YACReader is importing, just use the percentage indicator in the main import view. But yes, this importing queue should be also available, at least, in the browsing UI. www.yacreader.com/forum/support-ios/338-...o-ios-questions#1676
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel