- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Read from a cloud service without downloading?
- konjecture
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #1734
by konjecture
Read from a cloud service without downloading? was created by konjecture
So this is a peculiar question which I am not sure what the answer is. I have Yacreader setup and everything is working as intended. I can read comics via wifi with my iPad mini when yacreader is open on my Windows computer.
So my question is, can I read comics that I have stored in let's say Dropbox through my iPad without having to download it first onto my iPad. I want this because otherwise I have to keep my computer on, if I want to stream it via wifi from my computer. I would like to read my comics that are stored in Dropbox without having to download them.
So my question is, can I read comics that I have stored in let's say Dropbox through my iPad without having to download it first onto my iPad. I want this because otherwise I have to keep my computer on, if I want to stream it via wifi from my computer. I would like to read my comics that are stored in Dropbox without having to download them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 1 month ago #1748
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Read from a cloud service without downloading?
No, you have to import them to the app first.
Time ago a was able to compile YACReader in a Raspberry Pi, I think that having a little Pi for serving your comics library can be a nice thing in a home network.
I will try to release a final version for the Raspberry Pi.
Time ago a was able to compile YACReader in a Raspberry Pi, I think that having a little Pi for serving your comics library can be a nice thing in a home network.
I will try to release a final version for the Raspberry Pi.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel