Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Problems with iOS 9 Beta

  • hermitcave
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #1756 by hermitcave
Problems with iOS 9 Beta was created by hermitcave
I'm currently running iOS 9 (13A4325c) on my iPad Air, and many of the sync options aren't working.

YACReader sync —
When I scan the QR code, I get the error message "Connection Error The request timed out". (Same thing when I enter the IP address manually)

Dropbox sync —
When I try to sign in, I get the message "Error loading app info An unknown error occurred."

Box sync —
I can login and browse the files on Box, and when I tap the "import" button, it says "Importing", but nothing ever actually downloads, and I don't get the download progress percentage in the top right corner.


iTunes sync does work (although I wish the directions made it more clear that you have to hit the "Import" button after syncing with iTunes), as does Google Drive sync. I don't have a OneDrive account, so I couldn't test that.

Everything but Dropbox works fine on my iPhone 5s, which is running iOS 8.4.1 (12H321). The error message I get on my iPhone for Dropbox is different from the one I get on my iPad — "Error loading app info Internet Connection Lost". I don't plan on using Dropbox to store my files, so that isn't a problem for me.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1757 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Problems with iOS 9 Beta
I have iOS 9 in one of my devices and I can connect to YACReaderLibrary and I also have imported comics using Box without issues.

Dropbox is down right now, so the error is because of that.

I am not sure if your issues could be related to the combo iPad Air/iOS 9. Any other iOS 9 users are having the same problems?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • hermitcave
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #1760 by hermitcave
Replied by hermitcave on topic Problems with iOS 9 Beta
Good to know about Dropbox! And weirdly enough, Box is now working on my iPad. I can only assume it had something to do with the wifi at my parents' house, since I'm now back at my apartment and that's the only thing that's changed.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!