- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Importing from my PC
- hodginsr
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #1772
by hodginsr
Importing from my PC was created by hodginsr
The previous version imported, flawlessly, the comics and folder structure I use from my PC. Now all I get is a page which says I can sync - not interested - and use a Sync button (not visible but then I have not gotten my files into the iPad yet) and then informs me that I can find my connection data in the server dialog of the YACReaderLibrary app. Which I knew.
But it now does nothing. I have ZERO intention of using iTunes. I despise the app and it always changes how I want my files to appear.
Can I still use the Library to import files or no? If no then I need to get another reader app (which blows). If yes... how?
But it now does nothing. I have ZERO intention of using iTunes. I despise the app and it always changes how I want my files to appear.
Can I still use the Library to import files or no? If no then I need to get another reader app (which blows). If yes... how?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hodginsr
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #1773
by hodginsr
Replied by hodginsr on topic Importing from my PC
Wow... so not intuitive!
While digging around I found a post about a similar question. I discovered that the Text Browse and Sync is not a title but a button.
How about making buttons LOOK like buttons?
So I am now happily importing my complete Heavy Metal collection onto my iPad and all is well.
While digging around I found a post about a similar question. I discovered that the Text Browse and Sync is not a title but a button.
How about making buttons LOOK like buttons?
So I am now happily importing my complete Heavy Metal collection onto my iPad and all is well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 1 month ago #1779
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Importing from my PC
Some new users are having problems with the "button", but I though that old users won't have issues with them.
In any case, fixing this usability issue is already scheduled. Glad to hear that now you can use the app again.
In any case, fixing this usability issue is already scheduled. Glad to hear that now you can use the app again.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel