- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
iOS cloud sorting
- KaLaTa
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 1 week ago #1816
by KaLaTa
iOS cloud sorting was created by KaLaTa
Hi, when browsing through my comics stored in my cloud storage OneDrive/GDrive files are not ordered alphabetically, this makes finding certain comics very difficult.
For example I have a folder with a collection of 100 comics from the same saga named 1 to 100, but yac reader orders them completely random. Is it possible go order them somehow? If not are you considering fixing this?
Also when I import a file, for example a cbz from my gDrive to yacreader the file is not imported to the root folder, instead the same folder structure I had in gDrive is replicated in yacreader in my iPad. So the following folders are created: Literature/Comics/Dark Horse/Star Wars/file.cbz which makes me a lot of unnecessary additional steps to get to my comics.
Thanks for the great work!
For example I have a folder with a collection of 100 comics from the same saga named 1 to 100, but yac reader orders them completely random. Is it possible go order them somehow? If not are you considering fixing this?
Also when I import a file, for example a cbz from my gDrive to yacreader the file is not imported to the root folder, instead the same folder structure I had in gDrive is replicated in yacreader in my iPad. So the following folders are created: Literature/Comics/Dark Horse/Star Wars/file.cbz which makes me a lot of unnecessary additional steps to get to my comics.
Thanks for the great work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 1 week ago #1834
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iOS cloud sorting
Thank you for reporting this bug and welcome to the forum. I have to release a minor update and I will include a fix for this in it.
I have to check all the cloud servicrs supported, Dropbox is working fine.
I have to check all the cloud servicrs supported, Dropbox is working fine.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- grippie
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #2376
by grippie
Replied by grippie on topic iOS cloud sorting
I still see this on google drive. Was there an issue with google? Or is this something that can still be fixed? While not a major complaint, it does make browsing from google drive harder.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 4 months ago #2387
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iOS cloud sorting
I released some fixes with the latest version, but I am not sure if I fixed this. If you still having the problem then probably not. Sorry.
I will fix it in the next release.
I will fix it in the next release.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel