- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
iPad version sorting
- xpyred
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 1 week ago #1837
by xpyred
iPad version sorting was created by xpyred
I'm new, so I apologize if this has been asked and I did not see the thread.
I'm considering purchasing the app for my iPad. I recently came across a major problem with another comic app I had been using for 5 years. The developer of the app seems to have ceased all communication with people who use how app. I decided it's time to find something better.
My question is whether the YacReader has the ability to let me sort comics in a particular reading order. For example, if I want to read Bendis' Avengers, can I sent the books in a proper reading order such as a trade book reading order, or does it all stay in alphabetical order?
I'm considering purchasing the app for my iPad. I recently came across a major problem with another comic app I had been using for 5 years. The developer of the app seems to have ceased all communication with people who use how app. I decided it's time to find something better.
My question is whether the YacReader has the ability to let me sort comics in a particular reading order. For example, if I want to read Bendis' Avengers, can I sent the books in a proper reading order such as a trade book reading order, or does it all stay in alphabetical order?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 1 week ago #1838
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad version sorting
Hi xpyred,
welcome to the forum.
By now YACReader for iOS uses alphabetical order for sorting comics and folder.
YACReaderLibrary 8.0 supports "reading lists", so you can create custom reading orders for example. At some point in the 2.x roadmap of the iOS version I want to include them in the desktop <-> ios integration. But there is no ETA yet.
Thank you for your interest in YACReader
welcome to the forum.
By now YACReader for iOS uses alphabetical order for sorting comics and folder.
YACReaderLibrary 8.0 supports "reading lists", so you can create custom reading orders for example. At some point in the 2.x roadmap of the iOS version I want to include them in the desktop <-> ios integration. But there is no ETA yet.
Thank you for your interest in YACReader
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel