- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Feature request
- konjecture
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #1867
by konjecture
Feature request was created by konjecture
Hi. I was wondering if this feature could be incorporated in Yacreader. I really like the iPad version of it. So I've lot's of DRM free comics including new ones. Is there any IMDB like site for comics where you can check when is the next issue coming out, instead of visiting the publisher's website individually?
If there is one, then could that be used to extract the metadata of the comic series which can then be used to include the date when the next issue will be available right in Yacreader?
I've looked at comicbookdb.com but it doesn't seem to include the future issue dates of the comic series that I looked at even though they are present in the publisher's site.
Thanks!
If there is one, then could that be used to extract the metadata of the comic series which can then be used to include the date when the next issue will be available right in Yacreader?
I've looked at comicbookdb.com but it doesn't seem to include the future issue dates of the comic series that I looked at even though they are present in the publisher's site.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 11 months ago #1868
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Feature request
I don't know any web site that has info about future releases. Maybe other users can help here.
But even if the site exists, it has to have a public API for getting this kind of information.
Thank you for the suggestion, it is a good idea
But even if the site exists, it has to have a public API for getting this kind of information.
Thank you for the suggestion, it is a good idea
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
10 years 11 months ago #1870
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic Feature request
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 11 months ago #1873
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Feature request
I have to check it, thanks for the link Robson.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: robson.sobral
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- the1captain
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 10 months ago #1906
by the1captain
Replied by the1captain on topic Feature request
comiclist.com is also good for checking out new releases.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lmikey
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #1907
by lmikey
Replied by lmikey on topic Feature request
I know this has come up before, but including time and battery life on the information screen that comes up when you long press the reader screen would be very appreciated. I know that I can pull down the ios information panel for that info, but that is an awkward move that covers the whole screen. I'm sure there are other users like me who would appreciate being able to quickly check the time and especially remaining battery just by pressing their thumb on the screen -- especially during long reading sessions. It seems trivial to implement, but that's easy for me to say!
Looking forward to the ipad pro update! thanks for a great product!
Looking forward to the ipad pro update! thanks for a great product!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lmikey
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #1908
by lmikey
Replied by lmikey on topic Feature request
also, in response to the posts above, here's a link to a text file containing the new releases that's refreshed every Monday:
www.previewsworld.com/shipping/newreleases.txt
www.previewsworld.com/shipping/newreleases.txt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 10 months ago #1916
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Feature request
Thanks for the suggestions.
lmikey, I always think that adding redundant information won't be useful because, as you say, I so easy to check it using the iOS UI, but I will keep it in mind, if more people ask for this kind of things I will add it to the TODO list.
lmikey, I always think that adding redundant information won't be useful because, as you say, I so easy to check it using the iOS UI, but I will keep it in mind, if more people ask for this kind of things I will add it to the TODO list.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel