Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

2-way sync?

  • Ribtin
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 8 months ago #2034 by Ribtin
2-way sync? was created by Ribtin
Hi

I'm really enjoying the auto-import feature, which keeps my library up to date on both my ipad and my iphone. But while it's a great feature, I was hoping it would also sync the other way, so that if I delete a comic on my ipad, that comic would also get deleted in my dropbox/google drive-folder, which in turn would delete the comic on my iphone which is also set to auto-import from that folder. That way I would keep all my devices synced, and would not need to make sure to always delete the same comic three places once I'm done reading it.

Is this at possible, or would it be categorized as a feature request?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!