- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Storage problem
- Gmarcc
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #2069
by Gmarcc
Storage problem was created by Gmarcc
Hey,
I'm having a problem with yacreader on my iPad.
The files I transferred from iTunes are 200mb. But according to the iPad storage in settings, yacreader is 1.2gb...
Any idea on how to resolve this issue?
I'm having a problem with yacreader on my iPad.
The files I transferred from iTunes are 200mb. But according to the iPad storage in settings, yacreader is 1.2gb...
Any idea on how to resolve this issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago #2076
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Storage problem
Are those files PDF files?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gmarcc
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #2082
by Gmarcc
Replied by Gmarcc on topic Storage problem
Yep they are
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 8 months ago #2083
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Storage problem
YACReader converts PDF files for a faster reading experience, depending on the quality of the original files the internal format used by the app could result in oversampling. This is shomething I should improve.
I always recommend cbz/cbr over PDF.
I always recommend cbz/cbr over PDF.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel