Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

How to delete?

  • moonchild
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 6 months ago #2165 by moonchild
How to delete? was created by moonchild
I love the reader, but now I need to free up space on my iPad and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete the comics in my library. I can swipe to select them, but the only options I then see are "copy," "cut," or "cancel." I tried searching through other threads, reading the user guide, etc. but I simply can't figure it out. Sorry for the dumb question!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2171 by Tokimeki
Replied by Tokimeki on topic How to delete?
With the finger you should make the move from left to right on the comic you want to delete.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2172 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to delete?
This is in the F.A.Q. btw: www.yacreader.com/support

Thanks Tokimeki!

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!