Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Importing from Google Drive

  • Calciumee
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 6 months ago #2217 by Calciumee
Importing from Google Drive was created by Calciumee
I have just install YACReader after being recommended it on Reddit. So I have some comics in my Google Drive, but I had to delete some and reupload.

When I go to import from Drive, it shows the old and the new ones. How can I get it to 'update' the list?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2220 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Importing from Google Drive
Everytime you use YACReader for browsing your Google Drive content it requests a list of your stuff, so it only shows what Google Drive has.

Are you sure that Google Drive ended synchronizing everything?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!