Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

How do I stop an import?

  • galapogosian
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 5 months ago #2308 by galapogosian
How do I stop an import? was created by galapogosian
I started an import and realized there were almost 300 issues in it. How do I stop it?

Can I select a batch of 50 to import, or do I have to import them individually?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2309 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How do I stop an import?
In the Import section there is a percentage indicator. Tap it, you will see a list of the comics being imported, there are buttons for pausing and cancelling.

You can import full folders or comics individually.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!