- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Switching from another Comic Reader!
- grippie
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #2375
by grippie
Switching from another Comic Reader! was created by grippie
I'm loving YACReader for my new iPad. I tried it out because of the obnoxious sync issues of another reader that i had been using for years with my android tablet. YACReader is beautiful and responsive and the cloud integration is so nice!
The only thing i'm missing is reading lists. I see it's already in the feature requests so i won't muddy that up but if you could sync reading lists so that you can order books by storylines and timelines, that would be amazing. I'm not yet sure what the "assign current order to comics" is in YACReaderLibrary but i'll keep playing around with it.
The only thing i'm missing is reading lists. I see it's already in the feature requests so i won't muddy that up but if you could sync reading lists so that you can order books by storylines and timelines, that would be amazing. I'm not yet sure what the "assign current order to comics" is in YACReaderLibrary but i'll keep playing around with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 4 months ago #2389
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Switching from another Comic Reader!
Yeah, reading lists and tags will be avaiable when the new native UI for browsing libraries will be released.
"assign current order to comics" means that you can set tag "issue number" automatically based on the current sorting of the comics.
Thanks for purchasing the iOS version!
"assign current order to comics" means that you can set tag "issue number" automatically based on the current sorting of the comics.
Thanks for purchasing the iOS version!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel