- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
New Version in 2017 ?
- noku
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 years 9 months ago #2778
by noku
New Version in 2017 ? was created by noku
Hi,
I have been using MAC Yacreader for a year, and its my favourite Comic Book Reader,
I have recently bought the YacReader for Ipad, the app works great but I was wondering if you have plans to release a new version in the future. (with possible new features).
Would be cool to have something to look forward in the next year.
Thank you for the great application.
I have been using MAC Yacreader for a year, and its my favourite Comic Book Reader,
I have recently bought the YacReader for Ipad, the app works great but I was wondering if you have plans to release a new version in the future. (with possible new features).
Would be cool to have something to look forward in the next year.
Thank you for the great application.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 years 9 months ago #2841
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic New Version in 2017 ?
Yes, it is going to be a new version 
I am about to release a new version for desktops, and feature for iOS are in development too.
I am about to release a new version for desktops, and feature for iOS are in development too.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: tarasis, maxwill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- maxwill
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 9 months ago #2846
by maxwill
Replied by maxwill on topic New Version in 2017 ?
Wow! Great news
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- disolomon
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #3075
by disolomon
Replied by disolomon on topic New Version in 2017 ?
Any news on the updates? Will we be able to sync just unread comics to devices?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel