- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Different covers
- tazhombre
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago #2979
by tazhombre
Different covers was created by tazhombre
Forgive me if I'm missing something but if I change a cover on the macOS version (if there are multiple variants) and save it when I sync or upload the comics to iOS those covers never show, it's always the default first page. Am I doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 years 8 months ago #2980
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Different covers
There are no silly questions.
The iOS version chooses the cover by its own, which is far from ideal when you transfer your comics through YACReaderLibrary.
I am goind to add this to the TODO list.
Thanks for reporting the issue!
The iOS version chooses the cover by its own, which is far from ideal when you transfer your comics through YACReaderLibrary.
I am goind to add this to the TODO list.
Thanks for reporting the issue!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tazhombre
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 8 months ago #2981
by tazhombre
Replied by tazhombre on topic Different covers
Thanks for the quick reply!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel