- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Removing from Favorites
- paapereira
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #3175
by paapereira
Removing from Favorites was created by paapereira
I've been trying out YACReader (already donated
) and I added a comic as favorite, but now I can't seem to find out how to remove it from the list.
By the way, a cool feature would be to create Reading Lists from a filter. Something like "[Volume] Iron Man".
By the way, a cool feature would be to create Reading Lists from a filter. Something like "[Volume] Iron Man".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 years 3 months ago #3178
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Removing from Favorites
Just use the bin icon, it will delete the comic from the list but not from the disk.
Yeah, the search engine needs an evolution, it is already in the TODO list. btw I have to write a public TODO list....
Yeah, the search engine needs an evolution, it is already in the TODO list. btw I have to write a public TODO list....
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: paapereira
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel