Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

Mint MATE 32-bit

  • Wesshumazin
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3311 by Wesshumazin
Mint MATE 32-bit was created by Wesshumazin
Yes I did read through the forums. No I didn't see what I was looking for. Is there a 32-bit build out there? I've been trying to find and add the dependencies that I need but I have no clue what I am seeing. It seems that people are willing to help create a a build for different distros so I could use the help because I have no clue what to do at all. Ill leave the terminal information so maybe can make sense of it and maybe tell me what I am missing. Thanks.

Also I tried downloading yacreader_8.5.0-1_i386.deb and installing it to which it says: dependency is satisfiable: libqt5script5 (>= 5.7.0)

I added that package but still its not working. I am at a stalemate and frustrated because I want to use YAC as I have for years on windows because MComics doesn't cut it for me.

Now for the read out on sudo apt-get install yacreader:

sudo apt-get install yacreader
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
yacreader : Depends: libqt5core5a (>= 5.7.0) but 5.5.1+dfsg-16ubuntu7.5 is to be installed
Depends: libqt5network5 (>= 5.6.0~beta) but 5.5.1+dfsg-16ubuntu7.5 is to be installed
Depends: libqt5script5 (>= 5.6.0~beta) but 5.5.1+dfsg-2build1 is to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Any ideas would really help, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3312 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Mint MATE 32-bit
software.opensuse.org/download.html?proj...mf&package=yacreader

Use a package for an older version of Debian or Ubuntu, depending on the flavour of Mint you are using. Ubuntu 16.04 could work.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Wesshumazin
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 1 week ago #3325 by Wesshumazin
Replied by Wesshumazin on topic Mint MATE 32-bit
You good sir are amazing. Thank you so much. You were correct on 16.04 working with MATE 18.2. Now I can enjoy a perfectly sorted and organized library again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!