- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Solus Os?
- buddy_spencer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago #3886
by buddy_spencer
Solus Os? was created by buddy_spencer
Hi,
are there any plans on supporting packets for solus os at the moment?
are there any plans on supporting packets for solus os at the moment?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 4 months ago #3887
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Solus Os?
Not to my knowledge, but if somebody wants to create one I'd be more than happy to help. You can a request a solus package for YACReader here:
solus-project.com/articles/packaging/request-a-package/en/
solus-project.com/articles/packaging/request-a-package/en/
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buddy_spencer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #3888
by buddy_spencer
Replied by buddy_spencer on topic Solus Os?
I am currently trying to build in on Solus. If everything goes well, I will try to make a package for it.
I am just running in a problem with glu. It is installed according to their website www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/glu.html
But I get:
I am just running in a problem with glu. It is installed according to their website www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/glu.html
But I get:
Code:
cd YACReader/ && ( test -e Makefile || /usr/bin/qmake -o Makefile /home/buddy/Downloads/yacreader-9.0.0/YACReader/YACReader.pro ) && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/buddy/Downloads/yacreader-9.0.0/YACReader“ wird betreten
g++ -c -pipe -std=c++11 -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DNOMINMAX -DYACREADER -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I../common -I../custom_widgets -I../common/gl -I../custom_widgets -I../compressed_archive/unarr -I../shortcuts_management -I../QsLog -isystem /usr/include/poppler/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/poppler -isystem /usr/include/QtOpenGL -isystem /usr/include/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/QtMultimedia -isystem /usr/include/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/QtCore -I. -isystem /usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/lib64/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o yacreader_flow_gl.o ../common/gl/yacreader_flow_gl.cpp
../common/gl/yacreader_flow_gl.cpp:10:14: schwerwiegender Fehler: GL/glu.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
#include <GL/glu.h>
^~~~~~~~~~
Kompilierung beendet.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1408: yacreader_flow_gl.o] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/buddy/Downloads/yacreader-9.0.0/YACReader“ wird verlassen
make: *** [Makefile:46: sub-YACReader-make_first] Fehler 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 4 months ago #3889
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Solus Os?
It looks like the header is missing. You can easily check that by typing
in a terminal.
Many Linux distributions package development headers seperately from the compiled libraries. I don't know if Solus does this too, but if so the header you're missing is probably in some kind of mesa-dev or mesa-devel package.
Code:
ls /usr/lib/GL/glu.h
in a terminal.
Many Linux distributions package development headers seperately from the compiled libraries. I don't know if Solus does this too, but if so the header you're missing is probably in some kind of mesa-dev or mesa-devel package.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buddy_spencer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #3890
by buddy_spencer
Replied by buddy_spencer on topic Solus Os?
Appearently there's a libglu-devel package.
But I just ran in another problem:
But I just ran in another problem:
Code:
cd YACReader/ && ( test -e Makefile || /usr/bin/qmake -o Makefile /home/buddy/Downloads/yacreader-9.0.0/YACReader/YACReader.pro ) && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/buddy/Downloads/yacreader-9.0.0/YACReader'
g++ -Wl,-O1 -o YACReader main.o comic.o configuration.o goto_dialog.o magnifying_glass.o main_window_viewer.o viewer.o goto_flow.o options_dialog.o bookmarks.o bookmarks_dialog.o render.o shortcuts_dialog.o translator.o goto_flow_widget.o page_label_widget.o goto_flow_toolbar.o width_slider.o notifications_label_widget.o pictureflow.o custom_widgets.o check_new_version.o qnaturalsorting.o onstart_flow_selection_dialog.o comic_db.o folder.o library_item.o yacreader_local_client.o http_worker.o yacreader_global.o yacreader_global_gui.o exit_check.o scroll_management.o opengl_checker.o yacreader_flow_gl.o goto_flow_gl.o help_about_dialog.o yacreader_field_edit.o yacreader_field_plain_text_edit.o yacreader_flow.o yacreader_flow_config_widget.o yacreader_options_dialog.o yacreader_spin_slider_widget.o yacreader_tool_bar_stretch.o yacreader_busy_widget.o yacreader_gl_flow_config_widget.o compressed_archive.o edit_shortcuts_dialog.o actions_groups_model.o actions_shortcuts_model.o edit_shortcut_item_delegate.o shortcuts_manager.o QsLogDest.o QsLog.o QsLogDestConsole.o QsLogDestFile.o QsLogDestFunctor.o qrc_yacreader_images.o qrc_yacreader_files.o qrc_yacreader_images_win.o moc_comic.o moc_configuration.o moc_goto_dialog.o moc_magnifying_glass.o moc_main_window_viewer.o moc_viewer.o moc_goto_flow.o moc_options_dialog.o moc_bookmarks.o moc_bookmarks_dialog.o moc_render.o moc_shortcuts_dialog.o moc_translator.o moc_goto_flow_widget.o moc_page_label_widget.o moc_goto_flow_toolbar.o moc_width_slider.o moc_notifications_label_widget.o moc_pictureflow.o moc_check_new_version.o moc_onstart_flow_selection_dialog.o moc_comic_db.o moc_library_item.o moc_yacreader_local_client.o moc_http_worker.o moc_yacreader_flow_gl.o moc_goto_flow_gl.o moc_help_about_dialog.o moc_yacreader_field_edit.o moc_yacreader_field_plain_text_edit.o moc_yacreader_flow.o moc_yacreader_flow_config_widget.o moc_yacreader_options_dialog.o moc_yacreader_spin_slider_widget.o moc_yacreader_busy_widget.o moc_yacreader_gl_flow_config_widget.o moc_compressed_archive.o moc_edit_shortcuts_dialog.o moc_actions_groups_model.o moc_actions_shortcuts_model.o moc_edit_shortcut_item_delegate.o moc_QsLogDestFunctor.o -lGLU -lpoppler-qt5 -lQt5OpenGL -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Multimedia -lQt5Gui -lQt5Network -lQt5Core -lGL -lpthread
compressed_archive.o: In function `CompressedArchive::getAllData(QVector<unsigned int> const&, ExtractDelegate*)':
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x16b): undefined reference to `ar_parse_entry_at'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x175): undefined reference to `ar_entry_get_size'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x1c8): undefined reference to `ar_entry_uncompress'
compressed_archive.o: In function `CompressedArchive::getRawDataAtIndex(int)':
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x37a): undefined reference to `ar_parse_entry_at'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x388): undefined reference to `ar_entry_get_size'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x3d4): undefined reference to `ar_entry_uncompress'
compressed_archive.o: In function `CompressedArchive::~CompressedArchive()':
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x467): undefined reference to `ar_close_archive'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x470): undefined reference to `ar_close'
compressed_archive.o: In function `CompressedArchive::CompressedArchive(QString const&, QObject*)':
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x540): undefined reference to `ar_open_file'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x57a): undefined reference to `ar_open_rar_archive'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x5a1): undefined reference to `ar_entry_get_size'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x5af): undefined reference to `ar_parse_entry'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x5bc): undefined reference to `ar_at_eof'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x601): undefined reference to `ar_entry_get_name'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x652): undefined reference to `ar_entry_get_offset'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x695): undefined reference to `ar_open_tar_archive'
compressed_archive.cpp:(.text+0x6b0): undefined reference to `ar_open_zip_archive'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [Makefile:486: YACReader] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/buddy/Downloads/yacreader-9.0.0/YACReader'
make: *** [Makefile:46: sub-YACReader-make_first] Error 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 4 months ago #3891
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Solus Os?
There seems to be a problem with the decompression backend at the linking stage. I can see neither "-lunarr" nor can I see any unarr related object files in the linker command, but you obviously must have included the headers somehow to get to this stage. Can you give me some details on how you're including the decompression backend into the build?
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buddy_spencer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #3892
by buddy_spencer
Replied by buddy_spencer on topic Solus Os?
What I did so far, was downloading libunarr and compile it like it was said in the Readme but not as a static library.
And then I did proceed with yacreader.
and after make I get the error.
And then I did proceed with yacreader.
Code:
qmake
make
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 4 months ago #3893
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Solus Os?
Hmm … something went wrong there. The build system should display a message how and where it found unarr after running qmake. Can you copy that message for me?
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buddy_spencer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #3894
by buddy_spencer
Replied by buddy_spencer on topic Solus Os?
I just pasted everything in a textfile for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- buddy_spencer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #3895
by buddy_spencer
Replied by buddy_spencer on topic Solus Os?
qmake.stash
Start of compiling
Code:
QMAKE_CXX.INCDIRS = \
/usr/include/c++/7.3.0 \
/usr/include/c++/7.3.0/x86_64-solus-linux \
/usr/include/c++/7.3.0/backward \
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-solus-linux/7.3.0/include \
/usr/local/include \
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-solus-linux/7.3.0/include-fixed \
/usr/include
QMAKE_CXX.LIBDIRS = \
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-solus-linux/7.3.0 \
/usr/lib64 \
/lib64 \
/lib \
/usr/lib
QMAKE_CXX.QT_COMPILER_STDCXX = 201402L
QMAKE_CXX.QMAKE_GCC_MAJOR_VERSION = 7
QMAKE_CXX.QMAKE_GCC_MINOR_VERSION = 3
QMAKE_CXX.QMAKE_GCC_PATCH_VERSION = 0
QMAKE_CXX.COMPILER_MACROS = \
QT_COMPILER_STDCXX \
QMAKE_GCC_MAJOR_VERSION \
QMAKE_GCC_MINOR_VERSION \
QMAKE_GCC_PATCH_VERSION
Start of compiling
Code:
cd YACReader/ && ( test -e Makefile || /usr/bin/qmake -o Makefile /home/buddy/Downloads/yacreader-9.0.0/YACReader/YACReader.pro ) && make -f Makefile
Project MESSAGE: Using system provided installation of poppler-qt5 found by pkg-config.
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/buddy/Downloads/yacreader-9.0.0/YACReader'
g++ -c -pipe -std=c++11 -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DNOMINMAX -DYACREADER -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I../common -I../custom_widgets -I../common/gl -I../custom_widgets -I../compressed_archive/unarr -I../shortcuts_management -I../QsLog -isystem /usr/include/poppler/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/poppler -isystem /usr/include/QtOpenGL -isystem /usr/include/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/QtMultimedia -isystem /usr/include/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/QtCore -I. -isystem /usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/lib64/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o main.o main.cpp
g++ -c -pipe -std=c++11 -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DNOMINMAX -DYACREADER -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I../common -I../custom_widgets -I../common/gl -I../custom_widgets -I../compressed_archive/unarr -I../shortcuts_management -I../QsLog -isystem /usr/include/poppler/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/poppler -isystem /usr/include/QtOpenGL -isystem /usr/include/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/QtMultimedia -isystem /usr/include/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/QtCore -I. -isystem /usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/lib64/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o comic.o ../common/comic.cpp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel