- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Appimage?
- TheVE
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 1 month ago #4254
by TheVE
Appimage? was created by TheVE
Hi, I use Solus and Yacreader/library is not included in the repos. I would love to have this as an Appimage if possible. Are there any plans for this?
Cheers.
Cheers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 3 weeks ago #4271
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Appimage?
No real plans at this point. The OpenSuse build service I use for the DEB and RPM packages supports Appimage targets though, so I could look into creating one when we release the next version of YACReader.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel