- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Using RPi build on different ARM SBC?
- CuriousGamer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
7 years 9 months ago #4370
by CuriousGamer
Using RPi build on different ARM SBC? was created by CuriousGamer
A nice friend is giving me an ODROID XU4 in a few days and I would like to replace my Raspberry Pi since it has faster Ethernet and USB3.0 support.
My only concern is my YAC server.
I plan to run DietPi, which is based on Debian just like Raspbian.
Is there any reason it shouldn't work directly or anything I might need to change to get it to work?
My only concern is my YAC server.
I plan to run DietPi, which is based on Debian just like Raspbian.
Is there any reason it shouldn't work directly or anything I might need to change to get it to work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 9 months ago #4375
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Using RPi build on different ARM SBC?
It should work fine following the same steps you used to install it in your Raspberry Pi.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: CuriousGamer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CuriousGamer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #4381
by CuriousGamer
Replied by CuriousGamer on topic Using RPi build on different ARM SBC?
Thank you for the reply, hopefully I can remember what I did.
I'll post a reply when everything is up a running.
I'll post a reply when everything is up a running.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CuriousGamer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #4389
by CuriousGamer
Replied by CuriousGamer on topic Using RPi build on different ARM SBC?
Installed but I'm running into a problem with SQL
I know it's a missing dependency but I can't figure out which one. I tried SQLite3 but that didn't work.
Code:
QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
I know it's a missing dependency but I can't figure out which one. I tried SQLite3 but that didn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
7 years 9 months ago #4390
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Using RPi build on different ARM SBC?
You need to install the Qt5 SQL driver for the sqlite database. On Debian-like systems this should be
libqt5sql5-sqlite (or the corresponding dev packagage).
Sadly our current build system isn't very good at detecting dependencies. We have some mechanics in place for the pdf and comic book backends, but anything beyond that gave us more problems than it fixed.
libqt5sql5-sqlite (or the corresponding dev packagage).
Sadly our current build system isn't very good at detecting dependencies. We have some mechanics in place for the pdf and comic book backends, but anything beyond that gave us more problems than it fixed.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CuriousGamer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CuriousGamer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #4391
by CuriousGamer
Replied by CuriousGamer on topic Using RPi build on different ARM SBC?
That worked perfectly thank you.
Along with the original dependencies from the Raspberry Pi tutorial there are four more for DietPi
But apart from those it worked as expected and much faster.
Along with the original dependencies from the Raspberry Pi tutorial there are four more for DietPi
- g++
- make
- git
- libqt5sql5-sqlite
But apart from those it worked as expected and much faster.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel