- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
YAC Reader Library Server Build? (Package/Guide)
- LowVibe75
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 7 months ago #4463
by LowVibe75
YAC Reader Library Server Build? (Package/Guide) was created by LowVibe75
Hi, are there are packages available for the Library Server for Ubuntu?
Or a quick guide to compile it? I've had a search the forum and git files but can't seem to work out how to get the server installed. Library and Reader on iOS are working perfectly together and having the server running would be amazing.
Cheers,
G.
Or a quick guide to compile it? I've had a search the forum and git files but can't seem to work out how to get the server installed. Library and Reader on iOS are working perfectly together and having the server running would be amazing.
Cheers,
G.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
7 years 7 months ago #4474
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YAC Reader Library Server Build? (Package/Guide)
Sorry, no packages for the server. Rewriting the Server guide is something that is on my todo list, but I keep getting sidetracked.
Some useful information:
Outdated raspbian guide
www.yacreader.com/45-yacreaderlibraryser...aspberry-pi-raspbian
General compilation guide
github.com/YACReader/yacreader/blob/master/INSTALL.md
I'd also recommend that you read this thread, where I give some instructions to improve on the outdated raspbian guide:
www.yacreader.com/forum/support-linux/13...pgrading-rpi3-to-9-5
Some useful information:
Outdated raspbian guide
www.yacreader.com/45-yacreaderlibraryser...aspberry-pi-raspbian
General compilation guide
github.com/YACReader/yacreader/blob/master/INSTALL.md
I'd also recommend that you read this thread, where I give some instructions to improve on the outdated raspbian guide:
www.yacreader.com/forum/support-linux/13...pgrading-rpi3-to-9-5
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LowVibe75
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LowVibe75
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 7 months ago #4477
by LowVibe75
Replied by LowVibe75 on topic YAC Reader Library Server Build? (Package/Guide)
Thank you, I ended up getting a build working (the first time I’ve actually done this). I found the pi guide afterwards which would have saved me a bit of effort but it was a fun learning experience. 😜 Working nicely,.
Cheers,
G.
Cheers,
G.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel