- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Linux users.
Help on Synology YACReaderLibraryServer
- swepie
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 day ago #4798
by swepie
Help on Synology YACReaderLibraryServer was created by swepie
Hi all,
I installed YAKReaderLibraryServer in Docker on my Synology NAS.
My comics are in several folders in the path boeken\Stripboeken.
I added file/folder path (boeken/Stripboeken) and mount path (/Stripboeken) in the YACReaderLibrary.
After starting the server in Docker I launch the command in the terminal tab (with quotes):
"YACReaderLibraryServer add-library Stripboeken /Stripboeken"
and get the error message:
OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go345: starting container process caused "exec: \"YACReaderLibraryServer add-library Stripboeken /Stripboeken\": stat YACReaderLibraryServer add-library Stripboeken /Stripboeken: no such file or directory": unknown
Can someone help me please? My Linux knowledge is not that good
I installed YAKReaderLibraryServer in Docker on my Synology NAS.
My comics are in several folders in the path boeken\Stripboeken.
I added file/folder path (boeken/Stripboeken) and mount path (/Stripboeken) in the YACReaderLibrary.
After starting the server in Docker I launch the command in the terminal tab (with quotes):
"YACReaderLibraryServer add-library Stripboeken /Stripboeken"
and get the error message:
OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go345: starting container process caused "exec: \"YACReaderLibraryServer add-library Stripboeken /Stripboeken\": stat YACReaderLibraryServer add-library Stripboeken /Stripboeken: no such file or directory": unknown
Can someone help me please? My Linux knowledge is not that good
Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by swepie. Reason: Error in text
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Evid3nce
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 days ago #4813
by Evid3nce
Replied by Evid3nce on topic Help on Synology YACReaderLibraryServer
Hi have you tried what Alex explained in the pinned topic :
"I found a solution.
I selected that the Container should have the same network settings as the host.Checkbox "use same network as Docker Host" After that i was able to reach it via the default port 8080."
I had issues making it work on my Synology but thanks to this post I managed to finally succeed.
"I found a solution.
I selected that the Container should have the same network settings as the host.Checkbox "use same network as Docker Host" After that i was able to reach it via the default port 8080."
I had issues making it work on my Synology but thanks to this post I managed to finally succeed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- swepie
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 8 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #4996
by swepie
Replied by swepie on topic Help on Synology YACReaderLibraryServer
I have it working on my Synology.
Only another question, and then I am going to write a step-by-step manual on how to install on the Synology.
There are more users that use the library.
Is it possible to have different libraries, pointing to the same folder, so each person has its own history?
Or else, how do I create more than one library....
Only another question, and then I am going to write a step-by-step manual on how to install on the Synology.
There are more users that use the library.
Is it possible to have different libraries, pointing to the same folder, so each person has its own history?
Or else, how do I create more than one library....
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by swepie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dunnie
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 9 months ago #5641
by dunnie
Replied by dunnie on topic Help on Synology YACReaderLibraryServer
I really need soem help gfettign this thing working from my synology. I have it installed (usign docker) ... I am able to bring up the web page that shows the Libraries ... but I cannot click into any of the libraries from the web interface.
If anyone can write a step by step or do a video .. would be appreciated.
If anyone can write a step by step or do a video .. would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- swepie
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 6 months ago #8291
by swepie
Replied by swepie on topic Help on Synology YACReaderLibraryServer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Xelasi
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 6 months ago #8297
by Xelasi
did you manage to get the 9.14 image working and if yes how did you manage to work the permissions problem on the synology ?
Replied by Xelasi on topic Help on Synology YACReaderLibraryServer
swepie wrote: registry.hub.docker.com/r/sirdocker/yacreaderlibraryserver/
Nice image and clear instructions.
did you manage to get the 9.14 image working and if yes how did you manage to work the permissions problem on the synology ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- swepie
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 6 months ago #8321
by swepie
Replied by swepie on topic Help on Synology YACReaderLibraryServer
At the end I have now installed the previous version. Works 100% for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel