Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

Running Ubunutu 19.10 on Rasberry Pi

  • Deathglobe
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #5113 by Deathglobe
Running Ubunutu 19.10 on Rasberry Pi was created by Deathglobe
I am not very familiar with Linux. But from what I understand is there no working version of YacReader Server for arm64 devices other than the headless version? I was trying to do the easiest process of setting up the server. Ubuntu at its default state picks up my router smb drive where as rasbian that came installed on the pi required extra steps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #5114 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Running Ubunutu 19.10 on Rasberry Pi
I have arm64 builds on OBS. Go to software.opensuse.org/download/package?p...project=home%3Aselmf , choose Debian (even if you run Ubuntu) and under Debian you will find Raspbian 9 and 10 packages. These come without the headless server though.

I've also added arm architectures to the Ubuntu 19.10 repo, so yo can try these (in about an hour if nothing goes wrong).

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deathglobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Deathglobe
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #5115 by Deathglobe
Replied by Deathglobe on topic Running Ubunutu 19.10 on Rasberry Pi
I got it. I did what you said and used the Debian file and ran the command. It installed with no issues I appreciate it.


Edit: I left the server running and it seemed the pi froze over night. I rebooted it and now I can’t get the pages to sync. Is there a cached progress file I can delete ?
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Deathglobe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!