- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Linux Mint 20.04 - E: Unable Package
- hustler.fantoman40
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 11 months ago #5447
by hustler.fantoman40
Linux Mint 20.04 - E: Unable Package was created by hustler.fantoman40
Hello!
I tried to install YACReader on Linux Mint 20.04 and I get this error:
sudo apt-get install yacreader
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package yacreader
Thank you!
I tried to install YACReader on Linux Mint 20.04 and I get this error:
sudo apt-get install yacreader
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package yacreader
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
5 years 11 months ago #5448
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Linux Mint 20.04 - E: Unable Package
Linux Mint and most Debian based distributions don't package YACReader (yet). You can get a package here:
software.opensuse.org//download.html?pro...mf&package=yacreader
The packages for xUbuntu 20.04 should work with Mint 20.04. Please note that these are still at YACReader 9.6 as I didn't have the time to properly update them yet.
software.opensuse.org//download.html?pro...mf&package=yacreader
The packages for xUbuntu 20.04 should work with Mint 20.04. Please note that these are still at YACReader 9.6 as I didn't have the time to properly update them yet.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel