Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

How can I update my library - Synology NAS

  • Splutter
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 8 months ago #5761 by Splutter
Hi,

I'm very new to Linux and the world of Docker. Thanks to some guides on here I've got Yacreader up and running on my NAS and it works great, but now I've added some new comics and it's not reading them. I'm assuming I need to type in some kind of update library command in the terminal on Docker but I'm a total newbie.

Any advice?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #5764 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How can I update my library - Synology NAS
You have to run the server in the console.
Code:
$> yaceaderlibraryserver list-libraries

then

Code:
$> yaceaderlibraryserver update-library thelibrayyouwanttoupdate

I want to add a web UI to do this kind of things, but it is not there yet.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Luis Ángel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!