- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
YACReaderLibraryServer Ubuntu 20.04
- drewid79
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 4 months ago #5993
by drewid79
YACReaderLibraryServer Ubuntu 20.04 was created by drewid79
Hello,
I'm trying to get YACReaderLibraryServer running (headless and remotely), and I am fairly sure that the install went smoothly and the server is running fine, but I'm having trouble with libraries. I have just one folder with files in it for testing called Comics but when I run YACReaderLibraryServer add-library Comics /path/to/Comics/ it will add "Comics" to the library, but when I click into it, it's empty. I also removed that and tried YACReaderLibraryServer create-library Comics /path/to/ Which also creates "Comics" in the library, but again it is empty. I've attached screenshots of what I see when I access the server via the URL. Any help that anyone can offer would be appreciated!
I'm trying to get YACReaderLibraryServer running (headless and remotely), and I am fairly sure that the install went smoothly and the server is running fine, but I'm having trouble with libraries. I have just one folder with files in it for testing called Comics but when I run YACReaderLibraryServer add-library Comics /path/to/Comics/ it will add "Comics" to the library, but when I click into it, it's empty. I also removed that and tried YACReaderLibraryServer create-library Comics /path/to/ Which also creates "Comics" in the library, but again it is empty. I've attached screenshots of what I see when I access the server via the URL. Any help that anyone can offer would be appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 4 months ago #5994
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReaderLibraryServer Ubuntu 20.04
Use create-library instead of add-library
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- drewid79
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 4 months ago #6002
by drewid79
Replied by drewid79 on topic YACReaderLibraryServer Ubuntu 20.04
Thanks for the response! I didn’t make that command bold in my previous message, but I did try that as well. Still an empty library. Any other suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
5 years 4 months ago #6004
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YACReaderLibraryServer Ubuntu 20.04
A common cause for empty libraries is missing image plugins. Did you install the qt5-image-formats-plugins package?
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- drewid79
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 4 months ago #6005
by drewid79
Replied by drewid79 on topic YACReaderLibraryServer Ubuntu 20.04
I just used the method here for Ubuntu 20.04
software.opensuse.org/download.html?proj...mf&package=yacreader
If it's included in the manual install, I got it. Otherwise, not sure.
software.opensuse.org/download.html?proj...mf&package=yacreader
If it's included in the manual install, I got it. Otherwise, not sure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- drewid79
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 4 months ago #6006
by drewid79
Replied by drewid79 on topic YACReaderLibraryServer Ubuntu 20.04
Yep, that was it! Just ran apt install on that and we're in business. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BlueGeckoO
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 4 months ago #6047
by BlueGeckoO
Replied by BlueGeckoO on topic YACReaderLibraryServer Ubuntu 20.04
Hello,
Instead of creating a new post, I use this thread because my issue is on Ubuntu 20.04 too.
I also used the howto : software.opensuse.org/download.html?proj...mf&package=yacreader
Now I'm trying to create a library and hawe issues with the 7z files with the message :
It seems the package I use wasn't compiled with 7z support ?
I try the install 7z dev package lzma-dev and golang-github-kjk-lzma-dev but no luck.
Is there a workaround or do I try to compile yacreader ?
Thanks
Instead of creating a new post, I use this thread because my issue is on Ubuntu 20.04 too.
I also used the howto : software.opensuse.org/download.html?proj...mf&package=yacreader
Now I'm trying to create a library and hawe issues with the 7z files with the message :
_7z.c:191: 7z support requires 7z SDK (define HAVE_7Z)
- zip.c:104: Skipping directory entry "Some manga/"
It seems the package I use wasn't compiled with 7z support ?
I try the install 7z dev package lzma-dev and golang-github-kjk-lzma-dev but no luck.
Is there a workaround or do I try to compile yacreader ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel