- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Linux users.
Help with Synology YacReaderLibraryServer Setup
- nixuotan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 3 months ago #6071
by nixuotan
Help with Synology YacReaderLibraryServer Setup was created by nixuotan
Hi. Total noob to docker and yacreaderlibraryserver. I read a lot of the posts on the topic from this forum and have managed this far.
I initially mapped my nas to my mac and using yacreaderlibrary created a library. Then I exported the settings.
Then on the nas>got docker>got the container setup>terminal>launch with command>"YACReaderLibraryServer add-library BB-DC /dc".
At this point I get the message "Library BB-DC has been added".
I don't know where to go from here. According to the instructions I should get to a web interface right?
I'm on a synology NAS.
Any help is welcome.
I initially mapped my nas to my mac and using yacreaderlibrary created a library. Then I exported the settings.
Then on the nas>got docker>got the container setup>terminal>launch with command>"YACReaderLibraryServer add-library BB-DC /dc".
At this point I get the message "Library BB-DC has been added".
I don't know where to go from here. According to the instructions I should get to a web interface right?
I'm on a synology NAS.
Any help is welcome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 3 months ago #6073
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Help with Synology YacReaderLibraryServer Setup
You should use the iOS app to connect to the server now. Use the ip of your NAS + port you configured to run the serer on.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nixuotan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 3 months ago #6075
by nixuotan
Replied by nixuotan on topic Help with Synology YacReaderLibraryServer Setup
That did the trick. Thanks so much. Love the app.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel