Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

Switched from Windows to Debian ...

  • Atticus.Nair
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #6373 by Atticus.Nair
Switched from Windows to Debian ... was created by Atticus.Nair
Recently switched over from Windows to Debian 11 and I'm trying to bring over my library but when importing the existing library, I get a message stating that the library was created with a newer version (which is probably true as the most recent release on windows seems to be 9.8.2). The newest version available for Debian seems to be 9.8.1 which would make sense why the message appears.

Is there anyway to recover the library? I'm mainly concerned about the reading lists I had created as I still have all the comic files themselves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!