Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

Can't update because Qt version isn't high enough?

  • CuriousGamer
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #6374 by CuriousGamer
This is the first time I've updated in quite a while and my Linux knowledge isn't great.
When I try to run qmake YACReaderLibraryServer I get the error message "Project ERROR: YACReader requires Qt 5.15 or newer but 5.7.1 was detected" but I don't have any updates when I run apt update.

I'm running DietPi (Debian) on an ARM SBC, any help would be excellent.

EDIT: Solved indirectly
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by CuriousGamer. Reason: problem solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!