- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
How do I enable the manga flag on headless server?
- CuriousGamer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
4 years 10 months ago #6376
by CuriousGamer
How do I enable the manga flag on headless server? was created by CuriousGamer
I finally updated to 9.8.2 partially because of the ability to flag up files as being manga and automatically flipping the reading direction but I can't seem to get it to work from my server.
My server has no GUI so everything is through command line or web interface but if I load up the library in Windows I can set a directory to be manga but that doesn't seem to translate over to my server.
If I connect to the library via the Windows application it works and automatically picks up manga mode but if I then connect to the same library via my server it doesn't.
I tried to read it through the web interface not realising it doesn't work like that I saw that the output it gives is different.
The Windows application gives
but my Linux server application just gives
The field for manga is missing, is this by design or did I miss something whilst compiling/setting it up?
My server has no GUI so everything is through command line or web interface but if I load up the library in Windows I can set a directory to be manga but that doesn't seem to translate over to my server.
If I connect to the library via the Windows application it works and automatically picks up manga mode but if I then connect to the same library via my server it doesn't.
I tried to read it through the web interface not realising it doesn't work like that I saw that the output it gives is different.
The Windows application gives
Code:
library:Main
libraryId:1
nextComic:21861
comicid:21860
numpages:188
rating:0
currentPage:1
contrast:-1
read:0
coverPage:1
manga:1
lastTimeOpened:1637784022
but my Linux server application just gives
Code:
library:Main
libraryId:1
nextComic:21861
comicid:21860
numpages:188
rating:0
currentPage:1
contrast:-1
coverPage:1
The field for manga is missing, is this by design or did I miss something whilst compiling/setting it up?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 10 months ago #6377
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How do I enable the manga flag on headless server?
Are you running the latest version in Linux too? The flag should be there. yacreaderlibraryserver -v should print the version.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CuriousGamer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 10 months ago #6386
by CuriousGamer
Replied by CuriousGamer on topic How do I enable the manga flag on headless server?
9.8.2 for both versions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 10 months ago #6387
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How do I enable the manga flag on headless server?
Can you try to open the linux library with YACReaderLibrary? it could be that the library isn't updated to the latest version.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: CuriousGamer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CuriousGamer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 10 months ago #6388
by CuriousGamer
Replied by CuriousGamer on topic How do I enable the manga flag on headless server?
I think it's working now, I don't know what changed because I had opened the library on my server and in Windows before but now it appears to be working. I think I'll update my library from Windows going forward so I can flag the files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 10 months ago #6394
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How do I enable the manga flag on headless server?
Probably the library wasn't updated to the latest version for some reason, I think the headless version should take care of it automatically, so something went wrong.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel