- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Format not supported error
- jass108
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 9 months ago #6460
by jass108
Format not supported error was created by jass108
Hello 
I can't read cbr files, but before I could, idk what has changed.
I uninstall and install again to see if anything changed but it keeps crashing.
there is nothing wrong with the files,check them and they work fine with another program.
Can anyone please help?
Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
I can't read cbr files, but before I could, idk what has changed.
I uninstall and install again to see if anything changed but it keeps crashing.
there is nothing wrong with the files,check them and they work fine with another program.
Can anyone please help?
Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #6461
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Format not supported error
I would say that those cbr files you can't read are RAR5 files, and your installation of YACReader is probably using `unarr` which doesn't support RAR5. You need to install YACReader with p7zip. I am not sure if there are any packages out there using p7zip, if not, installing from code is the way to go.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jass108
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel