- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
YacReader for TrueNas Scale
- khkyacreader
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago #6808
by khkyacreader
YacReader for TrueNas Scale was created by khkyacreader
Hello all does anyone have any experience doing a deployment for YacReader for TrueNAS Scale? If so what is the recommended procedure and distribution I should use? If not any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated.
Currently I have my library stored on an SMB share that has been setup in TrueNAS. That Library has 4 folders and I use and IPAD 8 PRo as my reader.
Currently I have my library stored on an SMB share that has been setup in TrueNAS. That Library has 4 folders and I use and IPAD 8 PRo as my reader.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 3 months ago #6817
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YacReader for TrueNas Scale
I would say that Docker is the way to go. Check the pinned posts in this subforum.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: khkyacreader
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- khkyacreader
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 3 months ago #6827
by khkyacreader
Replied by khkyacreader on topic YacReader for TrueNas Scale
Which sub forum? I didn't see one marked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 3 months ago #6830
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YacReader for TrueNas Scale
This one (Linux), two first pinned posts have info about running the server using Docker.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: khkyacreader
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel