- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Cannot connect to Synology/Docker via iOS
- tGriggs
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 8 months ago #7421
by tGriggs
Cannot connect to Synology/Docker via iOS was created by tGriggs
My Docker install seems correct, but no matter what I try I can't see anything in my library and I get this error every time I attempt to connect:
To be clear--I can see the libraries in iOS, they're just always empty. They're fine in MacOS where they were created.
I've tried three different docker images; same result.
I've gone scorched earth several times:
No change.
Restarting the container after the add has no effect.
I've searched the forum but can't find a fix.
Anyone have a solid workaround on this?
And does this connection exist as a file somewhere? Can it be removed?
Code:2023-02-02T09:55:38.243 QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name '/comics/.yacreaderlibrary7f0fd71f6640', old connection removed. 2023-02-02T09:55:38.243 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
To be clear--I can see the libraries in iOS, they're just always empty. They're fine in MacOS where they were created.
I've tried three different docker images; same result.
I've gone scorched earth several times:
- Deleted my iOS app
- Deleted and rebuilt my entire library
- Deleted and completely rebuilt the Docker containers
No change.
Restarting the container after the add has no effect.
I've searched the forum but can't find a fix.
Anyone have a solid workaround on this?
And does this connection exist as a file somewhere? Can it be removed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pansan
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 7 months ago #7428
by pansan
Replied by pansan on topic Cannot connect to Synology/Docker via iOS
I have a similar problem. When I connect to the library server, I see the library, but none of the folders. This is the same if I view the web site.
I've found that if I run update-library, the folders, favorites and reading list, populate. I'm then able to download the comics to my iPad or view them directly from the server.
But when I try to sync progress, the issue, cannot see folders, returns. I have to run update-library to get the folders back, but my progress isn't sync'ed. I can see that the library.ydb modified date changed.
I've found that if I run update-library, the folders, favorites and reading list, populate. I'm then able to download the comics to my iPad or view them directly from the server.
But when I try to sync progress, the issue, cannot see folders, returns. I have to run update-library to get the folders back, but my progress isn't sync'ed. I can see that the library.ydb modified date changed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel