Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

Continuous vertical scrolling

  • Jacques
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #7447 by Jacques
Continuous vertical scrolling was created by Jacques
Hi,

I've read on yacreader ios forum that continuous vertical scrolling was added to YacReader. I tried to test this option on Endeavour OS but can't find it. Could you tell me where can I find these option? Or maybe linux/windows version doesn't have it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #7452 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Continuous vertical scrolling
It was added to the iOS version, I have plans to support it on desktop too, but I needs some heavy lifting…

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!