Unable to view comics library on NAS library serve 4 months 6 days ago #8081

aaronmar702

Fresh Boarder

Hello,

I followed guidance on setting up the YAC Library Server on my new NAS here
www.yacreader.com/forum/support-linux/20...rver-on-synology-nas

I setup using this docker image
hub.docker.com/r/xthursdayx/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker

My goal has been to migrate my exist comic collection on my local disk to the NAS. I've managed to replicate my the library there and have a library currently named 'ComicsNAS'. I can use this library in YACReader Library on my Windows machine. Unfortunately I always see no comics when trying to connect to the server directly on the NAS.

Is there an error in my configuration that someone can help me with? Please bear with me I'm quite new to Synology/Linux/servers in general.

The current setup on Windows and in YACReader Library

Unfortunately, when trying to configure this on the headless server on the NAS I get the following results.

Here's how I've set it up on Synology

And what the terminal output looks like
root@YACLibraryServer:/# YACReaderLibraryServer list-libraries                   
ComicsNAS : /comics                                                              
root@YACLibraryServer:/# YACReaderLibraryServer update-library /comics           
Processing comicsDone!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to view comics library on NAS library serve 4 months 6 days ago #8082

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

I wonder if your disk content is properly mapped into you docker image. You have to think about the docker image as a computer, by default it will have its own disk and won't see what you have outside the image.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Unable to view comics library on NAS library serve 4 months 5 days ago #8083

aaronmar702

Fresh Boarder

I wonder if your disk content is properly mapped into you docker image. You have to think about the docker image as a computer, by default it will have its own disk and won't see what you have outside the image.

During setup, I was able to select that folder path as the volume to map to (in the compose interface). If the docker image was isolated I would think that wouldn't be visible would it? I could be terribly wrong here though.

Assuming I am wrong, how would I go about constructing a shared folder that was accessible to my local PC but properly mapped to the docker image?

Unable to view comics library on NAS library serve 4 months 5 days ago #8084

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Can I see your docker run command?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\