Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

How would I go about launching the server w/o GUI?

  • candrew
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 5 months ago #8447 by candrew
So I installed it on a debian system from the .deb file at www.yacreader.com/downloads

I have a startup script that runs anytime the system is rebooted and it has this line:
YACReaderLibrary

which starts the server, but it also opens the GUI.
How would I go about only launching the server?

I noticed some people have a command like YACReaderLibraryServer, but I don't have that. Is there a separate binary for that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #8448 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How would I go about launching the server w/o GUI?
Hi, what operative system are you on?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!