- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Help running YACReaderLibrary on Synology (Docker)
- ROCKOTOPO
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 7 months ago #9343
by ROCKOTOPO
Help running YACReaderLibrary on Synology (Docker) was created by ROCKOTOPO
Hi team,
I'm trying to run YACReaderLibrary on a Docker on my Synology NAS. After run the docker container (from the latest image) it runs fine and I'm able to run commands to create libraries (files and folders for covers, etc. are correctly created on the filesystem).
But when I try to connect to the Server (both iOS and browser) I can connect to the server and list the libreries created but no comics are showed. Reviewing the log, I can see an error related to the Database.
Please, could you help me to solve this problem?
Thank you very much!
I'm trying to run YACReaderLibrary on a Docker on my Synology NAS. After run the docker container (from the latest image) it runs fine and I'm able to run commands to create libraries (files and folders for covers, etc. are correctly created on the filesystem).
But when I try to connect to the Server (both iOS and browser) I can connect to the server and list the libreries created but no comics are showed. Reviewing the log, I can see an error related to the Database.
Code:
INFO 2025-02-24T11:57:43.902 Starting libraries update
INFO 2025-02-24T11:57:43.903 Done updating libraries
WARN 2025-02-24T11:58:24.679 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x55aba39fe380), parent's thread is QThread(0x55aba39f94c0), current thread is QThread(0x55aba39fece0)
WARN 2025-02-24T11:58:25.230 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2025-02-24T11:58:25.302 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x55aba39fe380), parent's thread is QThread(0x55aba39f94c0), current thread is QThread(0x55aba39fece0)
WARN 2025-0WARN 2025-02-24T12:02:11.383 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2025-02-24T12:02:11.436 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2025-02-24T12:02:11.440 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2025-02-24T12:02:11.448 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
Please, could you help me to solve this problem?
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 7 months ago #9344
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Help running YACReaderLibrary on Synology (Docker)
What happens when you tap on one of the libraries shown in the list of libraries?
BTW if all your comics are in one place you only need a single library, use folders instead of libraries for organizing things.
BTW if all your comics are in one place you only need a single library, use folders instead of libraries for organizing things.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ROCKOTOPO
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 7 months ago #9345
by ROCKOTOPO
Replied by ROCKOTOPO on topic Help running YACReaderLibrary on Synology (Docker)
Hi Luis Ángel,
When I tap on the libraries it shows "Continuar Leyendo..." section and the following message: "Parece que no estás leyendo nada
"
If I try to access trough the browser and I click on any libraries it do nothings (It seems to try to access to a new page but redirects me to the homepage).
About the libraries... thanks for the recommendation, I will create only one library after I solved the problem
When I tap on the libraries it shows "Continuar Leyendo..." section and the following message: "Parece que no estás leyendo nada
If I try to access trough the browser and I click on any libraries it do nothings (It seems to try to access to a new page but redirects me to the homepage).
About the libraries... thanks for the recommendation, I will create only one library after I solved the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 7 months ago #9356
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Help running YACReaderLibrary on Synology (Docker)
It looks like the server is not sending anything at all to the app. Are your libraries updated? Open YACReaderLibrary and update your libraries.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel