- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
yacreaderlibraryserver docker no libraries found
- carton
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #9631
by carton
yacreaderlibraryserver docker no libraries found was created by carton
Hello,
I set up the yacreaderlibraryserver with docker compose using the official docker image from dockerhub
I have the problem that no comics are shown, when entering the web interface it only shows "Libraries" written on blank screen. The PUID and PGID set in the environment in the compose match the user which has access to the directory where the comics are stored. When entering the docker container and navigating to the directory mounted in the container I can actually see the .cbz files. In the directory on the host I can also see .yacreaderlibrary.
When I try to update the library manually however it tells me "Error updating library! Unable to find database at: /comics/.yacreaderlibrary"
I can also sucessfully connect to the server on the android app, but there's no content showing up aswell.
Can somebody help me with this problem? My compose:
services:
yacreaderlibraryserver:
container_name: YACReaderLibraryServer
image: yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver:latest
environment:
- PUID=1000
- PGID=1000
- TZ=Europe/Berlin
volumes:
- ./onfig:/config
- /home/arruser/docker/kapowarr/root_folder/:/comics
ports:
- 9999:8080
restart: unless-stopped
I set up the yacreaderlibraryserver with docker compose using the official docker image from dockerhub
I have the problem that no comics are shown, when entering the web interface it only shows "Libraries" written on blank screen. The PUID and PGID set in the environment in the compose match the user which has access to the directory where the comics are stored. When entering the docker container and navigating to the directory mounted in the container I can actually see the .cbz files. In the directory on the host I can also see .yacreaderlibrary.
When I try to update the library manually however it tells me "Error updating library! Unable to find database at: /comics/.yacreaderlibrary"
I can also sucessfully connect to the server on the android app, but there's no content showing up aswell.
Can somebody help me with this problem? My compose:
services:
yacreaderlibraryserver:
container_name: YACReaderLibraryServer
image: yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver:latest
environment:
- PUID=1000
- PGID=1000
- TZ=Europe/Berlin
volumes:
- ./onfig:/config
- /home/arruser/docker/kapowarr/root_folder/:/comics
ports:
- 9999:8080
restart: unless-stopped
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 3 weeks ago #9632
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic yacreaderlibraryserver docker no libraries found
Did you created your first library already?
This is from the docs in the Docker hub page:
hub.docker.com/r/yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver
This is from the docs in the Docker hub page:
Code:
Initially YACReaderLibraryServer will have no libraries, so you need to create or add one if the path pointing to /comics already have a library:
hub.docker.com/r/yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel