- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Linux users.
[Docker] Error importing comics Error 404
- LainX84
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 months 1 week ago #9917
by LainX84
[Docker] Error importing comics Error 404 was created by LainX84
Hello,
I am experiencing issues with my current YACReaderLibraryServer configuration on Docker.
In short, it keeps giving me an error saying that it cannot import comics from my library. If I restart the Docker service, it seems to resolve the issue for a few minutes, but then it reappears.
These issues arose after replacing my NAS (from Qnap to Ugreen).
The connection between the NAS and the Linux machine is via NFS v3.
Mounts are configured as follows:
I completely recreated (with a new database) the Docker version following these commands:
By doing so, the .yacreaderlibrary folder is located on the host, as are the configuration files, while the cbz files are on the NAS (with mechanical disks).
The service starts and I have successfully created the library and the service has started normally.
root@61c17d65dbfa:/# YACReaderLibraryServer list-libraries
Comics Library : /comics
From the logs, I see the following messages (I excluded the QR code):
If I try to view it from my browser, connecting to IP:9999 and searching (for example) for the first chapter of a comic I want to import, it finds it correctly:
Do you have any ideas that I've missed?
I am experiencing issues with my current YACReaderLibraryServer configuration on Docker.
In short, it keeps giving me an error saying that it cannot import comics from my library. If I restart the Docker service, it seems to resolve the issue for a few minutes, but then it reappears.
These issues arose after replacing my NAS (from Qnap to Ugreen).
The connection between the NAS and the Linux machine is via NFS v3.
Mounts are configured as follows:
Code:
# Mount NFS
192.168.0.2:/volume1/Fumetteria/Manga /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/Manga nfs _netdev,noatime,async,nfsvers=3,tcp,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576 0 0
192.168.0.2:/volume1/Fumetteria/Manhua /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/Manhua nfs _netdev,noatime,async,nfsvers=3,tcp,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576 0 0
192.168.0.2:/volume1/Fumetteria/Manhwa /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/Manhwa nfs _netdev,noatime,async,nfsvers=3,tcp,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576 0 0
192.168.0.2:/volume1/Fumetteria/Manhwa-to-Manga /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/Manhwa-to-Manga nfs _netdev,noatime,async,nfsvers=3,tcp,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576 0 0
192.168.0.2:/volume1/Fumetteria/ArtBook /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/ArtBook nfs _netdev,noatime,async,nfsvers=3,tcp,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576 0 0
I completely recreated (with a new database) the Docker version following these commands:
Code:
mkdir -p /home/matteo/YACReaderLibraryServer/{conf,db}
docker run -d \
--name=YACReaderLibraryServer \
-e PUID=1000 \
-e PGID=10 \
-e TZ=Europe/Rome \
-p 9999:8080 \
-v /home/matteo/YACReaderLibraryServer/conf:/config \
-v /home/matteo/YACReaderLibraryServer/db:/comics/.yacreaderlibrary \
-v /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/ArtBook:/comics/ArtBook \
-v /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/Manga:/comics/Manga \
-v /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/Manhua:/comics/Manhua \
-v /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/Manhwa:/comics/Manhwa \
-v /share/ugreen/yacreaderlibraryserver/comics/Manhwa-to-Manga:/comics/Manhwa-to-Manga \
--restart unless-stopped \
yacreader/yacreaderlibraryserver:latest
By doing so, the .yacreaderlibrary folder is located on the host, as are the configuration files, while the cbz files are on the NAS (with mechanical disks).
The service starts and I have successfully created the library and the service has started normally.
root@61c17d65dbfa:/# YACReaderLibraryServer list-libraries
Comics Library : /comics
From the logs, I see the following messages (I excluded the QR code):
Code:
matteo@docker-server:~/YACReaderLibraryServer/conf/.local/share/YACReader/YACReaderLibrary$ cat yacreaderlibrary.log
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.966 YACReaderLibraryServer attempting to start
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.966 ---------- System & configuration ----------
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "SYSTEM INFORMATION"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "Qt version: 6.4.2"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "Build ABI: x86_64-little_endian-lp64"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "build CPU architecture: x86_64"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "CPU architecture: x86_64"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "Kernel type: linux"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "Kernel version: 6.8.0-90-generic"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "Product info: Ubuntu 24.04.3 LTS"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 ""
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "APP INFORMATION"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "Image formats supported: bmp, cur, gif, icns, ico, jpeg, jpg, mng, pbm, pgm, png, ppm, tga, tif, tiff, wbmp, webp, xbm, xpm"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "SQLite driver available: yes"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "Compression backend: 7zip"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 "PDF support: Poppler"
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 ""
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 Libraries:
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.974 --------------------------------------------
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.975 YACReaderLibrary starting
INFO 2026-01-28T01:09:04.975 Running on "172.17.0.7:8080"
WARN 2026-01-28T01:09:14.079 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x63a374301540), parent's thread is QThread(0x63a3742fb2a0), current thread is QThread(0x63a374302730)
WARN 2026-01-28T01:57:10.870 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T01:57:11.069 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T02:10:07.824 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T02:10:07.935 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T03:11:11.294 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T03:11:11.454 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T03:18:55.781 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T03:18:55.890 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T04:34:24.152 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T04:34:24.329 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T04:52:15.665 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T04:52:15.779 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T05:16:04.774 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T05:16:04.960 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T05:35:28.609 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T05:36:10.258 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T05:36:10.369 HttpRequest: received broken HTTP request, invalid first line
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:30.361 Template: missing variable {page} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:30.361 Template: missing variable {pages} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:33.456 Template: missing variable {page} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:33.456 Template: missing variable {pages} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:34.662 Template: missing variable {page} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:34.663 Template: missing variable {pages} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:35.179 Template: missing variable {page} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:35.179 Template: missing variable {pages} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:35.869 Template: missing variable {page} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:39:35.869 Template: missing variable {pages} in folder
WARN 2026-01-28T08:46:18.212 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x63a374301540), parent's thread is QThread(0x63a3742fb2a0), current thread is QThread(0x63a374302b90)
WARN 2026-01-28T08:47:42.660 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x63a374301540), parent's thread is QThread(0x63a3742fb2a0), current thread is QThread(0x63a374302b90)
WARN 2026-01-28T08:48:21.045 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x63a374301540), parent's thread is QThread(0x63a3742fb2a0), current thread is QThread(0x63a374302b90)
WARN 2026-01-28T11:14:11.059 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x63a374301540), parent's thread is QThread(0x63a3742fb2a0), current thread is QThread(0x63a374306970)
WARN 2026-01-28T11:14:38.871 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x63a374301540), parent's thread is QThread(0x63a3742fb2a0), current thread is QThread(0x63a374302b90)
WARN 2026-01-28T11:16:23.588 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x63a374301540), parent's thread is QThread(0x63a3742fb2a0), current thread is QThread(0x63a374302b90)
WARN 2026-01-28T11:16:26.926 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x63a374301540), parent's thread is QThread(0x63a3742fb2a0), current thread is QThread(0x63a3743057b0)
If I try to view it from my browser, connecting to IP:9999 and searching (for example) for the first chapter of a comic I want to import, it finds it correctly:
Code:
library:Comics Library
libraryId:1
nextComic:101358
comicid:101357
hash:b4ae779af9ab4382531c17b9c09d85c23c77d9aa32644002
path:/Manhwa/English/Official/In Progress/A Taste of Happiness for the Tragic Extra/Chapter 1.cbz
numpages:49
rating:0
currentPage:1
contrast:-1
read:0
coverPage:1
manga:0
added:1769569305
type:0
lastTimeImageFiltersSet:0
lastTimeCoverSet:0
usesExternalCover:0
lastTimeMetadataSet:0
Do you have any ideas that I've missed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel