- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
About Webp files on Linux
- Mariner
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #1861
by Mariner
About Webp files on Linux was created by Mariner
It seems that .Webp files are now supported on YACReader 8.0: I've tried to open a .CBZ with the Windows version, and everything worked O.K. But I couldn't succeed in doing the same on the Linux version: .Webp files doesn't load there. I'm using the Debian package over Lubuntu: is there something I missed at the moment of installation?
Thanks in advance!
P.S. The YACReader Windows version works fine with .Webp via Wine.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. The YACReader Windows version works fine with .Webp via Wine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
10 years 11 months ago #1862
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic About Webp files on Linux
Hi Mariner,
.Webp is optional and requires that the relevant image format plugin for Qt is installed. I'm not 100% sure how Debian packages it, but installing "qt5-image-formats-plugins" probably should do the trick.
Regards,
selmf
.Webp is optional and requires that the relevant image format plugin for Qt is installed. I'm not 100% sure how Debian packages it, but installing "qt5-image-formats-plugins" probably should do the trick.
Regards,
selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel, Mariner
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mariner
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #1863
by Mariner
Replied by Mariner on topic About Webp files on Linux
That worked! Thank you very much for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel