- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Remote library access
- N.O.Body
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #3778
by N.O.Body
Remote library access was created by N.O.Body
I have updated to the new YAC library and cannot access the server. If I log on through my web browser on my computer and it is fine. If I try it on any of my iPads then it says network connection is lost. in both the browser and the reader app.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 6 months ago #3785
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Remote library access
Then something is blocking the communication. Check the firewall.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chrostowski
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 7 months ago #5042
by Chrostowski
Replied by Chrostowski on topic Remote library access
Access via HTTP from within Safari Browser is possible. Reading the files from within the browser is not possible. file is not opening. instead of the comic I get another window with some text information.
1. local access via YACreader from within YACReaderLibrary is not working.
2. Http accès is possible but non e of my comics can be opened by clicking the read button from within the browser.
3. I wish I could access a remote library with my local YACreader on my Mac similar to the iPad/iPhone feature (which is working great by the way).
1. local access via YACreader from within YACReaderLibrary is not working.
2. Http accès is possible but non e of my comics can be opened by clicking the read button from within the browser.
3. I wish I could access a remote library with my local YACreader on my Mac similar to the iPad/iPhone feature (which is working great by the way).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel