Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Restore the toolbar after exiting Full Screen?

  • Langridge
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #4022 by Langridge
Hello! I recently installed YACReader after upgrading to High Sierra and finding my old reader Simple Comic wasn't working properly any more. I like YACReader so far, but I somehow entered Full Screen mode by mistake and, after exiting Full Screen mode, the toolbar at the top of YACReader didn't reappear.

I'd really like it back, as I'm still finding my way around the program. Is there some shortcut key I might have pressed accidentally that could restore it? Thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #4023 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Restore the toolbar after exiting Full Screen?
The default shortcut for that is 'H'.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Langridge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Langridge
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #4024 by Langridge
Replied by Langridge on topic Restore the toolbar after exiting Full Screen?
Fantastic, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!