- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Question about YAC Server connectivity
- Levander
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 7 months ago #4494
by Levander
Question about YAC Server connectivity was created by Levander
Hi,
I’ve been using reader for iPad for some time now and I have set up YAC library to automatically load on Mac startup so books and comics are always available for reading. But every time Mac/YAC is restarted I have to look for and enter new port number… is there a way to make port number fixed? Thanks.
Great apps btw!
I’ve been using reader for iPad for some time now and I have set up YAC library to automatically load on Mac startup so books and comics are always available for reading. But every time Mac/YAC is restarted I have to look for and enter new port number… is there a way to make port number fixed? Thanks.
Great apps btw!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 6 months ago #4538
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Question about YAC Server connectivity
Open the server dialog and set a port manually, the icon for open the server is in the top toolbar, next to the setting cog.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Levander
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel