Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

YACReader synchronization between Mac and Windows

More
7 years 1 month ago #4659 by kir3n
Hi, is there any possible way to sync reading progress between my Mac os x laptop and my Windows desktop?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #4662 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader synchronization between Mac and Windows
Not really. Do you use both computers or are you doing a migration?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: kir3n

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #4663 by kir3n
Ah I see. I don't have any problems with migrating it's just that sometimes I read my files on my desktop. I mean I have the iOS App, possibly I can sync my iOS phone with the device with the new reading progress followed by syncing that new progress on the phone to my Windows device?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!