Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

new YAC 9.6.2.19xx for mac OS 10.11?

  • LobsterJ
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #4967 by LobsterJ
new YAC 9.6.2.19xx for mac OS 10.11? was created by LobsterJ
Hello! Love YACreader, I install it on computers I read comics on! I have an install of 9.5.x on my older mac running mac OS 10.11. Your updater prompted me to update to 9.6.2 but once I downloaded the installer, it wouldn't install. I realize 10.11 is an older version of the mac os, but does the current YACreader installer preclude this mac OS?

I am considering flipping over to Ubuntu/elementary OS full time on this hardware, just looking for confirmation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #4969 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic new YAC 9.6.2.19xx for mac OS 10.11?
The new version is using a newer version of Qt, and I think they have dropped 10.11

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • LobsterJ
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #4975 by LobsterJ
Replied by LobsterJ on topic new YAC 9.6.2.19xx for mac OS 10.11?
Luis, thanks for the quick response. I figured it might have been that -- I had a similar problem with updating krita as well. Ah well. time to update/upgrade :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!