- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Accessing YAC Library Server with the OSX App
- Black Cat Bones
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 8 months ago #5012
by Black Cat Bones
Accessing YAC Library Server with the OSX App was created by Black Cat Bones
Hi,
I have set up the Library Server on my NAS and it work beautifully, but only from my ipad.
Is there a way to access the remote server from the desktop app (OsX) as single source of content ?
Have I missed something obvious ?
I have set up the Library Server on my NAS and it work beautifully, but only from my ipad.
Is there a way to access the remote server from the desktop app (OsX) as single source of content ?
Have I missed something obvious ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 8 months ago #5016
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Accessing YAC Library Server with the OSX App
You need to share through your network the folder in your NAS containing the comics, then open the library using YACReaderLibrary.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Cat Bones
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Black Cat Bones
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 7 months ago #5040
by Black Cat Bones
Replied by Black Cat Bones on topic Accessing YAC Library Server with the OSX App
Thank you Luis Angel.
Then that is how I will do.
Then that is how I will do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel