- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Can't find right comic series with Vine Scraper
- lizzzard12
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 4 months ago #5255
by lizzzard12
Can't find right comic series with Vine Scraper was created by lizzzard12
Hello everyone! 
Vine scraper is generally working fine for me, though with some comics it doesn't suggest the right series for me. For example for the comic Black Science it's showing me a two page list of comics, though the right series is not being listed and I have no clue as of why. I was not able to find this topic in the forum, though if there are pages or threads that discuss this issue apologies and I'd be happy if you could point me to them. Otherwise any tips are very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Tim
Vine scraper is generally working fine for me, though with some comics it doesn't suggest the right series for me. For example for the comic Black Science it's showing me a two page list of comics, though the right series is not being listed and I have no clue as of why. I was not able to find this topic in the forum, though if there are pages or threads that discuss this issue apologies and I'd be happy if you could point me to them. Otherwise any tips are very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 4 months ago #5258
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can't find right comic series with Vine Scraper
The scraper tries to guess the series using the name of the containing folder. If you don't see the right list of series, click the back button until you see an input where you can write the right title of the series. Let me know if it helps.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: lizzzard12
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lizzzard12
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #5260
by lizzzard12
Replied by lizzzard12 on topic Can't find right comic series with Vine Scraper
This did the trick! I didn't think of pressing Back as I though I'd just get back to the previous step. Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 4 months ago #5261
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can't find right comic series with Vine Scraper
great!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel