Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

How to update on OSX

  • danhackley
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #5300 by danhackley
How to update on OSX was created by danhackley
I can't find information anywhere on how to update on OSX? There is no update app feature within the app. I can't see any information on the website. I can download the new versions of Yacreader, which contains yacreader.app and yacreaderlibrary.app. Do I just drag these into the applications folder and overwrite the existing versions? I don't want to overwrite any settings or have to re-import all my comics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #5301 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to update on OSX
Yes, just replace the old apps and you are done.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!